Tenant responsibilities prior to moving in
All tenants prior to moving will benefit by following the procedures listed below:
- Contact Commonwealth Edison (1-800-334-7661) and notify them of your move and to secure electric service for your space.
- Complete and return the form found here.
- Follow "Moving Procedures" described below in executing your move.
Tenant responsibilities prior to moving out
- Contact Commonwealth Edison (1-800-334-7661) and notify them of the move.
- Return your suite keys and building access cards to the Office of the Building.
- Follow “Moving Procedures” described below in executing your move.
Following are guidelines to assist your firm in planning a move in or out of the building.
- Select an approved moving company. Please see below for a list of recommended movers.
- The selected moving company must contact the Management Office at 312.827.7800 to receive insurance requirements. A current Certificate of Insurance must be on file with the Office prior to the move.
- Schedule freight time with the Office of the Building at 312.827.7800 as soon as you know your move in/ out date. The freight elevators are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Moves can only take place after 5pm Monday through Friday and anytime Saturday and Sunday.
- The moving company is required to lay Masonite on the corridor from the suite to the freight elevator lobby.